Tuesday, August 30, 2011

2012 Topps


OK, so there's a lot of talk out there concerning the 2012 Topps product that's slated for release next year. Honestly, I think it's a nice product. Looking at some of the photos posted on Beckett, I think the base set is nice and clean with the white borders and I like how the info is displayed on the bottom left of the card with the team logo and player name. I just with Topps would have included the player's position within that area. I like the Bruce card showing him tipping his helmet to the camera. Inserts though, I'm not a big fan of and again, the 2012 set seems to be loaded with them. From Golden Greats to Golden Moments to Gold Parallels, there's more Gold in this set than what Glenn Beck would know what to do with! Anyway, I'm anxious to get my hands on these cards next year for my Reds Team set. Who knows, maybe this will be Topps next Gold Standard.

No comments: