Thursday, August 11, 2011

Ultimate Reds Room


So, I'm in the process of coming up with designs for MY ultimate Reds room and I noticed a couple of postings out there of some other Reds fans hoping to get an idea of what to do. I do have a lot of memorabilia collected, but still have a few things left to get. I'll share what I have on some upcoming blog posts, but for the time being, I've decided to share a couple of pictures. Probably the greatest inspiration is the Ultimate Reds Room in the Cincinnati Reds Hall of Fame. The way that the collectibles are displayed is just amazing! In addition, they do a great job using old team photos, pennants, and posters that makes it look great but not too overwhelming.


The other photo I found is a fan room where someone had a TON of jerseys and some really cool framed posters that I would like to have (especially the 1975 Champion poster). Again, not too cluttered and enough cool stuff that say's "Hey, I'm a Reds fan and I'm proud to show it!" Not sure if I want to display some of my best baseball cards like my Rose and Bench rookies when I finish my Ultimate Reds Room, but I've got plenty of time to decide. Of course, I won't be able to have my fan room until my basement is finished, but hopefully this time next year I'll be kicking back and watching the Reds in my own little Reds Man Cave!

2 comments:

The Dimwit said...

Hey,you won 8th pick in the contest I'm running! The cards remaining are Brad Wilkerson, Josh Beckett and Carlos Zambrano. Please head over to my blog and leave a comment with your pick!

The Dimwit said...

Hey, shoot me an e-mail by the end of the day (today is Sunday) if you can. I'm holding up the contest waiting for a response. If I don't hear from you today, I'll skip over you and I'll get you something later in lieu of one of the prizes, I just need to try and get the contest done today so I can get cards out in the mail tomorrow. Let me know. Thanks. samuelpair@yahoo.com