Monday, May 5, 2014

A Cueto Trifecta

I recently completed my second trifecta, this one involving Reds pitcher Johnny Cueto. The cards that comprise this trifecta include: Johnny's 2008 eTopps card, a 2013 Bowman Platinum Cyan printing plate, and a 2008 Topps Stadium Club certified autograph. I only spent a total of $5 for everything here since I used credits from my COMC challenge to pay for most of this. I will say that my Cueto trifecta looks great next to my Chapman trifecta. I love every single card that makes up this trifecta. Although Cueto spent a huge portion of last year on the DL, he's been absolutely stellar this year. I'm glad I was able to put this together. There are still three more trifectas I'm working on completing for my collection and I'll share those once they're finished.

No comments: