Thursday, June 4, 2015

I Make This Look Good!

So my Reds blew another game last night. Up 4-0 in the 9th and they lose 5-4 in 11 innings. I'm not sure when the fire sale will commence, but I'm sure that it will be soon and when the dust settles I can guarantee that Cueto and Chapman will no longer be on the roster when July comes to a close. This year has been a huge disappointment for me. While I wasn't expecting great things from this ball club, I wasn't expecting them to race with Milwaukee to the bottom of the division. Anyway, I'm not really in the mood to post about baseball cards today so I decided to showcase a couple of my jersey I sport whenever I attend a Reds game. I'm in the process of adding sleeve patches to both (the 25/10 year patch that the Reds wore with their pinstripe jersey in 2000 and a Mr. Redlegs patch that's on their current jerseys). I do have a Cleveland Indians blue home jersey but this blog isn't devoted to the tribe. I'm also contemplating picking up a yellow Athletics jersey because I was a huge A's fan growing up when Oakland had Canseco and McGwire. What about the rest of you out there? Do you have a favorite jersey hanging up in your closet?



No comments: