Monday, August 17, 2015

A Nasty Bobblehead!

It's been more than two weeks since my last post. I apologize because I've been extremely busy  with work (traveling to San Antonio for training) as well as trying to find a balance with my new responsibilities at work. I do have packages that I will get out in the mail this evening to Nick and Charles for their recent generosity. I would have had them postmarked sooner but, as I stated before, I've was messing with Texas. My latest purchase for my collection is the Nasty Boys bobblehead the Reds handed out to their fans this year. 25,000 of these nodders were handed out to fans on April 25, 2015 when the Reds faced the Cubs. Needless to say, the game was rained out. I do like the fact that this is the first triple bobblehead the Reds have given out and it celebrates the Reds wire-to-wire championship season of 1990. Norm Charlton, Randy Myers and Rob Dibble were a force to be reckoned with that year and when Lou Piniella went to his bullpen you knew the game was pretty much over. 

2 comments:

Fuji said...

Triple bobbles rule!

Reds Card Collector said...

I agree Fuji. You don't see them very often but they are very nice.