Thursday, December 22, 2016

Todd Frazier Bobblehead

This marks my 39th bobblehead to enter my collection. 30,000 of these nodders were given to fans on July 3, 2013 when the Reds faced the Giants. Cincinnati won the game by a score of 3-2. While Frazier was runner up for the Rookie of the Year award in 2012, he's best remembered by Reds fans for his performance in the 2015 All-Star Game Home Run Derby contest. You can watch the final round of that Home Run Derby below. Sadly, Todd now calls the Windy City home playing for the White Sox.




3 comments:

Fuji said...

I've seen this bobble before. One of the venders at my local flea market has one of these for sale.

Reds Card Collector said...

Is there anything you haven't found at your flea markets Fuji? :)

Fuji said...

A woman who loves walking around flea markets and is willing to help pay for my flea market purchases ;)